Campus Map

Campus Map.png


Visitors planning a trip to campus can obtain a visitor permit by contacting their university point of contact or by emailing the Hilltopper Card Office to request a permit. Visitor parking is located off Theater Pass Drive, just north of the John Brooks Williams Natural Sciences Center–North. All vehicles parked in this lot require a visitor parking permit. If this lot is full, visitors with a visitor parking permit can park in the Parking Garage, east of the softball field; and Lot P, east of the Parking Garage.

Temporary Permits

In most instances, staff and faculty permit holders can transfer their vinyl cling from their primary vehicle to an alternate vehicle and will not need to obtain a temporary permit. Students must contact the Hilltopper Card Office for temporary permits, and temporary parking permits will be issued at no cost to any current permit holder.